Countryside Pet Estates features the following boarding services and amenities:
- Climate controlled areas
- Oversized living accommodations
- New, clean, secure and sanitary facilities
- Convenient pick-up/drop-off times
- Boarding available 7 days/week
- Trained professional staff for administering pet medication (if needed)
- Three potty breaks daily
- Two feedings* (unless otherwise specified)
- Supervised group and/or individual playtime
- Multiple play areas (indoor/outdoor) and nature walks
- 24-hour Management Personnel on-property
- To ensure adequate processing, please try to drop-off your pet one hour prior to closing time.
DOG BOARDING RATES
|1st Dog||2nd Dog*||3rd Dog*||Notes|
|Petite||$45||+$40||N/A||Under 30 lbs|
|Penthouse||$75||+$40||+$35||Full day of activities|
* Assuming dogs are from same family and stay in same living accommodations
DOG BOARDING LIVING ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS
|Sq. Footage||Feedings||Potty Breaks||Go Home Bath||Included Activity|
|Petite||Yes||32 sq ft||2 per day*||2-3 per day||with 3 night stay||1 per day|
|Luxury||Yes||40 sq ft||2 per day*||2-3 per day||with 3 night stay||1 per day|
|Penthouse||Yes||64 sq ft||2 per day*||2-3 per day||with 2 night stay||multiple per day|
* Feedings of 2 per day unless otherwise specified
Petite Rooms can have a maximum occupancy of 2 dogs (each under 40lbs)
Only same family dogs may stay in same living accommodation
Pets staying the night need to be picked up by 12:00 pm (EST) in order to avoid an additional day’s fee.
15% discount for stays that are 15 or more consecutive nights.
To ensure adequate processing, please try to drop-off your pet one hour prior to closing time.
To make a reservation or for more information about our dog boarding service, please contact Countryside Pet Estates today.