We’re thrilled to be partnering with Peach on a Leash Dog Training to offer a highly specialized board and train program out of the Countryside Pet Estates facility.
Our board and train dogs are trained in small groups by a multi-certified trainer and behavior expert, and receive training throughout the day, broken up by play and rest periods.
A few perks of our board and train program:
- Customized training for goals that may include:
- Foundation Behaviors: Sit, Down, Stay, Come, Place
- Impulse Control: Wait, Drop, Leave It, Focusing with Distractions
- Help for Nipping and Chewing
- Help with Leash Pulling and Lunging
- Modifying Leash Reactivity
- Minimal time spent in their suites
- Small groups of only 5-6 dogs taken at a time
- Daily updates from your trainer, including progress videos and reports
- A commitment to the use of humane training techniques
- A training transfer session with your pup’s trainer upon pickup, as well as customized follow-up materials
- All board and train clients receive a one-hour complimentary follow-up session after the board and train, conducted in your home.
Click here for more details and program options. If interested in enrolling your dog in a board and train program, please contact Peach on a Leash here or at 404-913-3234.
Countryside Pet Estates has officially partnered with the following groups for dog training services:
Taking the Lead K9 Training
Jen Baker (678) 614-9390
Pawsitive Practice Training
April Galindo (404) 353-2416